Your price $398
DF2020T Radio Direction Finder kit requires minimum assembly for 10~15 Minutes
The Stealth DDF2020T/GPS is an economical but very sophisticated Doppler Direction Finder with GPS and can connect a PC or Laptop, to position and draw plots on GoogleEarthTM display window accompanied with “Navi 2020” plotting program.
- Multi Display – Numeric & 36 LED pelorus display
- Compatible with APRS software
- Can use with “Navi2020” map plotting display program (with the optional GPS Receiver)
- Uses GoogleEarthTM viewer for displaying map of ploiting.
- Automatic or manual operation
- Accepts standard $GPRMC NMEA GPS message
- Archive Navi files are auto-saved
- Microcomputer / DSP Doppler DF
- DF Antenna Module with built-in magnetics on the bottoms for easy install
- GPS input for "moving map" Windows display
- RS232 output for PCs (can use with Serial to USB conveter)
- Uses Any Type of FM Receiver and Scanner, Wideband Antenna design
- 12 - 28 VDC operation
- Pre-assembled External Antenna Unit for Plug and Play
- 4 antenna elements and new circuit design for improving the sensitivity and accuracy
- Suitable from 100 to 1000 Mhz and beyond
- Useful from 88 to 100 MHz with reduced sensitivity
- VHF/UHF Doppler type DF, (4 antennas) primarily for mobile DF operation, 100 to 1000 MHz
- The user must provide additional equipment (PC or laptop) to use the DDF2020T DF System:
- A VHF/UHF FM receiver is required. (For receiving a signal for DF)
- Pre-assembled antena unit for Plug and Play
- Comes With DDF2020T, Antenna Unit, GPS Receiver(option), Navi2020 Program(Option), 3.5mm Audio Cable Set, Antenna Control Cable(4.3 m), RG174 Cable(14.5 m), Bracket, Cigar Cord. - Not Include Receiver and antennas
- The appearance of product may be different from the picture
Cotents in the Package
- Case with assembled parts - requires a minimum assembly
- The Antenna Module with magnetics on the bottoms
- Cigar Jack Power Cord
- Screw pack
- 3.5 mm Audio Cable Set
- RG-174 cable
- Antenna Control Cable
· Receiver Frequency: Determined by user-provided FM
DDF2020T Connection Diagram
When you use RS232(Serial) To USB Convertor, please install the right driver comes with it.
Antenna N should be placed in frontward of vehicle to indicate 0 degree of DF.Display.
When DDF2020 tunes with the right RF signal, it outputs clear 430 Hz audio signal which will indicates stable LED.
Reviews Summary for KN2C Radio Direction Finder DF2020T
You can write your own review of the KN2C Radio Direction Finder DF2020T.